Jan 13, 2013

coffee and books



Meeting my friend Ines for a coffee at Barcomi's I finally had time to visit the Gestalten Space. Next to selling their books and lovely things, they always have a small exhibition. Currently it's Here or there by Oliver Jeffers. I especially loved the chalk quotes on the black wall and the Mao pieces.



And being a designer (or a girl) I got very obsessed about their books. These are my top three (which I didn't buy, but I am still thinking about them).


Forever. The new Tattoo
I've been thinking about getting a tattoo for a long time, but I still haven't found that one thing I want to have on my body for the rest of my life. Or maybe I have. I dunno. Anyway, I found this book and I'm in love with it and I want to have it.


Delicate.
To me Food and Eating Design is the ultimate Interaction Design. It's culture, rituals, communication and the very basic act of sharing food. I love how different meals are 'orchastrated' and the act of having a meal, which we do ever so often without even thinking about it, becomes a new experience. And secondly, I enjoy how the tables, rooms and plates are set up.


Echoes of the Future 
Amazing, simple, beautiful, stunning graphic design and branding. Simply inspiring. I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment